Blue

Blue
an illustrated novel

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chapter 8 Vinny

A good head taller and fifty pounds heavier than Tommy, the biker wrapped his arms around him and began to sob.  "I thought I lost you, I heard you were dead, they told me that bitch Maxi-Pad blew a hole in your stomach,"  he continued as he gently released his grip cautiously backing up as he let go to look at Tommy's stomach.  As he did so,  he saw Max and Victor.  "YOU!!!"  He hollered and instantly lunged at Max.  Blue quickly caught hold of his arms barely keeping him off of Max who cried, "Tommy's okay, I swear, Vinny, he's fine".  She reached for her gun and felt Victor's hand already on it - she turned to him as he said "Max and I were just apologizing to Tommy, Vinny." 

"Oh, my Bastin' Farbunkle, you have got to be shittin' me, Tommy," Vinny turned on Tommy, gripping his shirt into a ball nearly lifting him off  the ground with one hand. 

"Sorry Vinny,"  Tommy said quietly, " let me explain."

"Tommy," Vinny said as he loosened his grip, "there is no way in farst that you are goin' t' be able to explain why you are sittin' at a table in Farb Damn Mickey's Diner with these two assholes!"

"Gimme a lift home, Vinny, and I'll try to do my best".

No comments:

Post a Comment